Catylist ID: #30650969
79 Acres Development Land near Schaad Road
Vacant Land for Sale
|Catylist Listing ID:||30650969|
|Property Subtypes:||Residential (Single Family)|
|Gross Land Area:||79.37 Acres|
|Unit Price:||$9,449 Per Acre|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
79.37 Acre residential development site in west Knoxville, TN near the new 5-lane Schaad Road and 30-acre Grassy Creek commercial development. Zoned for residential subdivision, in the HP overlay, which encourages clustered development in level portions of the property.
- Surrounded by residential development with 4 possible access points for traffic and utilities. Over 2,300 new homes have been approved in the surrounding area.
- Easy access to the new 5-lane Schaad Road Arterial and Grassy Creek Mixed Use development, both within 1/2 mile of the site. The 30 acre Grassy Creek development is anchored by a new Food City grocery store and will include shops, restaurants and other uses. The 110-acre Victor Ashe park is only 2.3 miles to the east.
- Located in the desirable Amherst Elementary School Zone, Northwest Middle School and Karns High School.
- Limited competitive properties, as this is one of the largest undeveloped tracts available in the City of Knoxville.
- Bank-Owned Property sold “AS IS”, “WHERE IS”, No Disclosures, No Repairs, No Warranties, No Environmental Warranties of Seller whatsoever. Seller has never occupied the Property.
Attachments & Media
|Tax ID/APN:||092 054|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Brandon ClarkMaddox Property Sales KAAR CIE Member
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|