Catylist ID: #30647194
Shadow Center - New Food City on Oak Ridge Hwy
Shopping Center for Lease
|Catylist Listing ID:||30647194|
|Building Status:||Under Construction|
|Contiguous Space:||2,100 - 3,600 SF|
|Total Available:||5,700 SF|
|Gross Building Area:||See Agent|
$26 - 32 PSF (Annual)
|Base Monthly Rent:||$4,550 - 9,600|
Overview / Comments
- New Shopping Center, anchored by new Food City grocery store opening 1Q21. Food City (KVAT Food Stores) is the 33rd largest grocer in the US with 127 stores and 16,000+ employees across Tennessee, Georgia, Virginia and Kentucky, and sales exceeding $2B.
- Freestanding, endcap and shop space opportunities, with sites delivered pad ready 4Q20 available for sale, ground lease or build-to-suit.
- Intersection of Oak Ridge Hwy and Schaad Road, Oak Ridge Hwy (TN-62) has recently been widened to 5 lanes and connects Karns with Downtown Knoxville. Schaad Road is a new 5 lane ring road to connect I-75 in N. Knoxville with I-40/75 in W. Knoxville, on track for 2022 completion.
- Combined Traffic Count of 52,910 VPD upon 2021 completion of Schaad Road (CDM Smith TIA). Current combined traffic count of 34,410 VPD has been reduced due to road construction.
- Limited inventory, High growth area with great schools, and over 2,376 new homes approved in the trade area. This is one of the few areas in Knox County with remaining developable land for residential growth.
- Easy access and visibility via new project roads signalized at Oak Ridge Hwy and the new Schaad Road.
- Serving the growing Karns community of Knoxville, convenient to employees in the CBD, Pellissippi Technology Corridor, Oak Ridge National Lab/DOE Installation and the University of Tennessee.
Attachments & Media
Expand All 2 Spaces Available
|Suite: 6724||2,100 SF||$26 PSF (Annual) NNN|
|Suite: 6736||3,600 SF||$32 PSF (Annual) NNN|
|Tax ID/APN:||079 03302|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Brandon ClarkMaddox Property Sales KAAR CIE Member
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|