Oak Ridge Power Squadron
|Catylist Listing ID:
|Building Size (RSF):
|Gross Building Area:
|Gross Land Area:
|Property Use Type:
||Cash to Seller
Overview / Comments
The Oak Ridge Power Squadron building fronts on Emory Valley Road. With about 2,000 square feet, the building features a large meeting/activity room, a kitchen with stove and refrigerator, and two bathrooms. Built in 1955 for the Power Squadron, the building sits on a wooded site of about 1.5 acres. The building, of cinder block construction, has gas heat and an all-building ventilation fan.
Incorporated in 1947, the Oak Ridge Power Squadron was the first inland power squadron founded just a few years after Oak Ridge. Part of a national association promoting boating safety and teaching maritime skills, the Power Squadron received its charter from Admiral Hyman Rickover, the father of the nuclear navy. The building has hosted many meetings, classes and events over the years.
||001100G A 01100
© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved.
The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Neither Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® nor
Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.